You can listen to the episode in one of three ways:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes (RECOMMENDED)
- Download the episode by right-clicking on this link
- Listen to it on this page below...
If you want to learn how to be successful as a clinician in the digital age, then you don't want to miss this 30 minute interview with my good friend Dr. Bryan Vartabedian.
Here are a couple of facts about him:
- He's probably THE most influential physician blogger on the web
- His blog 33charts.com has been cited as an example of 21st century thought leadership and was recently chosen to be archived in its entirety in the National Library of Medicine
- He's a pediatrician gastroenterologist from Baylor College of Medicine
- He has over 21,000 followers on twitter (follow him at @Doctor_V)
- He's an advisor to Mayo Clinic's Center for Social Media
- He currently serves as a Visiting Professor at Rice University where he has co-taught Medicine in the Age of Networked Intelligence
- And the list of accomplishments goes on and on
In this interview we'll uncover several nuggets of wisdom like:
- How medical students can build a brand for themselves
- What are some key mindsets that will help you to be successful and happy as a doctor
- The best social media tools for doctors
- And much, much more
Bryan's book recommendations (affiliate links):
The two medical students that were referred to in the interview:
Roheet Kakaday: @thebiopsy
Amol Utrankar: @AmolUtrankar
PS: I hope you enjoy this episode. Let me know what you think of it in the comments section below!