Medmastery Group Subscriptions for the frontliners fighting against COVID-19
We have decided to make a Medmastery Group Subscription available to every institution that is (or will be) taking care of patients with COVID-19.
Physicians and medical professionals all over the world are united in our fight against the COVID-19 pandemic. Here at Medmastery, we are thankful to our community for all of your efforts in containing the virus and treating your patients. We hope we can support you during this challenging time.
We have decided to make a Medmastery Group Subscription available to every institution that is (or will be) taking care of patients with COVID-19. Every department can apply for a group subscription that is free-of-charge and that will give you, and up to 20 of your colleagues, access to all of our courses.
Who can apply: Department Heads, Residency Directors, and Attending Physicians who are working at hospitals that are (or will be) taking care of COVID-19 patients can apply for a group subscription.
How to apply: [This offer is no longer available.] Please apply for the group subscription by filling out this form. If you are a staff member, we kindly ask you to share this message with your supervisor.
We will do our best to answer your inquiries as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact our customer support at [email protected].
❤️ Thank you for the personal sacrifices you are making, and for everything you do for your local communities.
Medmastery COVID-19 Resource Guide
NOTE: Information is changing rapidly and, thus, each of these resources will need to be reviewed frequently to remain up-to-date and accurate. Medmastery is not responsible for updating this information, but we have found the following resources invaluable:
- Medmastery's COVID-19 Youtube playlist: Stay up-to-date with all of the essential information about COVID-19.
- Medmastery's course library with relevant courses for COVID-19 include:
Live numbers, charts, graphs, and maps provide an efficient way to follow the progression of COVID-19 and help you to discuss information with your colleagues and patients.
Resources and Literature
These resources include accurate information, easy-to-use algorithms, and go-to guides to aid in the care of your patients.
- General public affected by COVID-19: Coronavirus Resources & Readings
- Pregnant patients affected by COVID-19: ACOG/SMFM Practice Algorithm
- Breastfeeding patients affected by COVID-19: CDC Breastfeeding Recommendations
- Pediatric patients affected by COVID-19: AAP Recommendations
- Critical care for COVID-19 patients: SCCM Critical Care Resources
Reliable Social Media
Find educational discussions about current challenges, suggestions, and the progression of the pandemic.
Follow these people and institutions on Twitter (our favorite sources):
- @HelenBranswell Helen Branswell
- @ScottGottliebMD Dr. Scott Gottlieb
- @mlipsitch Dr. Mark Lipsitch
- @EricTopol Dr. Eric Topol
- @CDCgov CDC
- @trvrb Trevor Bedford
- @AmeshAA Dr. Amesh Adalja
- @cmyeaton Dr. Caitlin Rivers
- @balajis Balaji S. Srinivasan
- @AndyBiotech Andy Biotech
- @c_drosten Christian Drosten
- @florian_krammer Dr. Florian Krammer
- @medmastery Dr. Franz Wiesbauer