INTRODUCING: ChatGPT Essentials for Clinicians
How much time could you save by optimizing many of the tasks you do outside of direct patient contact?
- Learn how large language models (LLM) like ChatGPT work.
- Use ChatGPT assistance for writing the methods, discussion, and conclusion sections of an academic paper.
- Enhance your learning and better understand complex texts with ChatGPT.
- Become a pro at refining the AI's output via iterative interactions.
- 14 short video lessons packed with tips and tricks you can put into practice.
Watch the following video from Medmastery founder and teacher of the course, Dr Franz Wiesbauer.
Sign up for a Medmastery trial account today and get:
- Access to all 14 lessons of our highly anticipated ChatGPT Essentials for Clinicians course
- Our AI prompting tool to use as much as you like—start perfecting your prompting skills
- Delivery of our weekly Intelligent Thursday newsletter to your inbox, packed with inspiring content
- Select content unlocked from more than 120 clinical skills courses and workshops in our course library
- Free PDF downloads, reference sheets, and more
Master the art of prompting with our AI prompting tool
This tool will guide you in crafting effective prompts, ensuring you always get the most out of AI tools like ChatGPT, Claude, Bard, and more!
Follow these easy steps to get started:
- Log in to your Medmastery trial account.
- Click on "AI prompt" on the top navigation bar.
- Select the role you want the AI to play and fill in the remaining sections.
- Copy and paste the prompt into the AI of your choice.
- Voila, get better results from AI in half the time!
Who is Medmastery and why are we publishing content on AI?
Medmastery is an online skills-learning platform for clinicians and clinicians-in-training. We offer more than 100 courses and case-based workshops in our subscription-based library, covering a range of clinical and professional development areas.
Why courses and content on AI?
The simple answer is that we have always been guided by the interests and feedback of our learners. AI is the next medical frontier and a skill clinicians must grasp. Those with a growth mindset who examine the evidence and adopt AI early will have an advantage over others in their field.
We are aware that there are ongoing conversations and concerns about AI in certain spaces. We believe the true value of AI lies in complementing and amplifying human expertise, not replacing humans.
We are gladly learning alongside you—examining the evidence, checking out tools for you, and sharing where we believe you can implement changes that will make your life and clinical practice easier!
We hope you will join us on this exciting journey!
Benefits of learning with Medmastery
Master new skills
Learn the most important skills you need to solve over 80% of the clinical problems you encounter.
Earn continuing education credits
Complete courses and earn credits quickly—24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
With lessons averaging about 5 minutes, you can easily squeeze learning into your schedule.
Expand your job opportunities
With new skills, you can confidently apply for jobs in other practice areas or specialties.
Take on leadership or teaching roles
Colleagues will ask for your expertise and wonder where you mastered your skills! Take what you’ve learned and educate others.
Forget expensive courses or conferences. Our affordable subscription will give you access to a large selection of self-paced courses.
Plus, get our free downloadable AI Prompting Guide!
Create a trial account and we'll send you this free AI Prompting Guide to get started.