- Are you having trouble keeping your learners engaged?
- Do you want to record lessons for your learners, but don't know where to begin?
- Is the faculty development program lacking clarity at your institution?
- Are you using the same stale teaching materials year after year?
Join us for Medmastery’s free 1-month Faculty Development Program
Our Faculty Development Program consists of three courses that will help you attain true mastery of teaching! You will learn innovative teaching and curricular development techniques that will help you stand out as an educator. Teaching learners means more than just giving them a lesson. It's about creating something they will engage with, learn from, talk about, and put into practice.
Curricular development techniques
After completing our Teaching Masterclass: Creating an Online Course, you’ll be able to...
- Utilize best practices in presentation creation and design.
- Determine and implement the best medium for your teaching message.
- Identify the most pertinent information that needs to be included in your course.
- Simplify and connect with novice learners.
- Keep your videos short and engaging.
- Plan course goals and learning objectives.
- Design slides effectively for an online course.
- Record audio like a rockstar.
- Effectively engage with learners in both audio and video format.
- Perform basic editing of recorded course content.
Find out more about our Teaching Masterclass: Creating an Online Course
After completing our Teaching Masterclass: The Psychology of Learning, you’ll be able to...
- Help your learners understand even the most complex topics.
- Teach learners from various backgrounds and levels of expertise.
- Recognize the importance of working memory for processing new information.
- Structure your teaching in a way that makes learning effortless.
- Explain what cognitive load is and how it makes learning difficult.
- Apply the latest findings on how to reduce cognitive load for your learners.
- Recognize mental models and how to help your learners build a strong web of mental models.
- Turn raw information into bite-sized nuggets that can be digested easily.
- Create great teaching videos that are produced using evidence-based principles.
- Engage your learners and make learning fun.
- Stand out from other educators who don’t know the principles taught in this course.
Find out more about our Teaching Masterclass: The Psychology of Learning
After completing our Presentation Essentials for Clinicians, you’ll be able to...
- Grab the attention of the audience as you begin your presentation.
- Make your final words the ones you want your audience to remember and apply.
- Apply the analog approach to plan your program and define your core message.
- Design slides that support your data and are clear and meaningful to the audience.
- Bring your content alive with stories, quotes, statistics, and humor.
- Avoid slide reading and navigate your presentation software with finesse.
Find out more about our Presentation Essentials for Clinicians
What's in it for you?
Grow as an educator
Learn the latest design and teaching principles for online education.
Create better lessons so that your learners can better care for their patients.
Innovate your teaching by learning how to use evidence-based teaching strategies.
Earn up to 14 CME credits and download CME certificates for your completed courses.
Get 100% free access to our program and save your valuable time and money on expensive on-site courses, travel, and accommodation.
Start your learning journey whenever you're ready, get one month of free access on the date of your choice.
Have any questions? We're here to help!