This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of CME Consultants and Medmastery GmbH. CME Consultants is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
CME Consultants designates this online enduring material activity for a maximum of 3.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Identify the signs of burnout within yourself.
- Identify the stressors most contributing to your own psychological strain.
- Discuss the process and efficacy of building psychological/emotional resilience.
- Build your own resilience teams.
- Change daily patterns of function and interaction for your own betterment.
- Master skills in conflict resolution and anger management.
- De-escalate your personal emotional strain.
- List multiple resilience building strategies that they can adopt and employ immediately.
- Create your own strategies for stress mitigation and resilience building.
- Improve your interaction skills.
This activity is geared to meet the educational requirements of all levels of healthcare providers and support personnel in all specialties and disciplines.
This activity encompasses the following desirable physician attributes: Patient Care & Procedural Skills, Medical Knowledge, Professionalism, Interpersonal & Communication Skills, Practice-Based Learning & Improvement, and Systems-Based Practice.
The presentational method for this activity is Lecture.
Instructions for participation
Each participant must watch all the video lessons, successfully pass all quizzes of this activity with a grade of 70% or higher and complete a post-evaluation form. Once completed, your certificate will be made available immediately for download. If you receive a score of 69% or less, you may retake the quiz until successful.
Hardware and software requirements
Medmastery requires a modern Web browser (Internet Explorer 10+, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Google Chrome) and the latest version of Adobe Flash. Moreover, a PDF-Reader is required in order to view certain downloads. For questions or technical support, please contact [email protected].
There is no commercial support for this activity.
The planners of this activity have nothing to disclose.
Gary R. Simonds, MD has nothing to disclose. The course content has been peer-reviewed for content validity and found to be evidenced-based, fair, balanced, and free from commercial bias.
March 22, 2021.
This activity is valid for credit through March 22, 2023.