This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of CME Consultants and Medmastery GmbH. CME Consultants is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
CME Consultants designates this online enduring material activity for a maximum of 6.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Master the elements of a focused neurological history and physical in patients with acute brain and spinal cord disorders
- Identify common abnormalities on imaging studies of acute brain and spinal diseases
- Evaluate and initiate treatment in patients presenting with stroke
- Evaluate and initiate treatment in patients presenting with brain hemorrhage
- Manage and evaluate a patient presenting in coma or status epilepticus
- Manage and evaluate emergent spinal disorders
- Evaluate and initiate treatment of head and spinal trauma
This activity is geared to meet the educational requirements of Emergency Medicine Physicians, Critical Care Specialists, Anesthesiologists, Internists, Family Practitioners, first-year Neurology and Neurosurgery Residents, PAs, and NPs.
This activity encompasses the following desirable physician attributes: Patient Care & Procedural Skills, Medical Knowledge, and Practice-Based Learning & Improvement.
The presentational method for this activity is Lecture.
There is no commercial support for this activity.
The planners of this activity have nothing to disclose.
Gary R. Simonds, MD has nothing to disclose. The course content has been peer-reviewed for content validity and found to be evidenced-based, fair, balanced, and free from commercial bias.
Sept 27, 2021.
This activity is valid for credit through Sept 27, 2023.