This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of CME Consultants and Medmastery GmbH. CME Consultants is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
CME Consultants designates this online enduring material activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Utilize best practices for learning, reviewing, and retaining information.
- Download and begin using the Anki app effectively.
- Utilize their knowledge of Anki app to teach future students effective studying skills.
- Enhance collegial collaboration by sharing decks and importing decks created by others.
- Distinguish between learning and graduated cards, cards and notes, and cloze and basic cards.
- Determine how to tag your cards in a manner that improves recall and retention.
- Create efficient flashcards that maximizes reviewing information.
- Edit Anki settings based on their personal review statistics.
- Create a custom study deck.
- Arrange for a day off from Anki.
- Use shortcuts in Anki to improve your time-efficiency.
- Tailor the app to your needs by downloading selected add-ons.
This activity is geared to meet the educational requirements of medical students, nursing students, and clinicians preparing for their board exam.
This activity encompasses the following desirable physician attributes: Professionalism and Practice-Based Learning & Improvement.
Cultural Linguistic Competency and Implicit Bias
Important information regarding Cultural Linguistic Competency and Implicit Bias in CME can be found at: https://cmeconsultants.com/clcandib/.
The presentational method for this activity is Lecture.
There is no commercial support for this activity.
The planners of this activity have nothing to disclose.
Michał Jan Lewandowski, MD has nothing to disclose. The course content has been peer-reviewed for content validity and found to be evidenced-based, fair, balanced, and free from commercial bias.
May 16, 2022.
This activity is valid for credit through May 15, 2024.